Corrupt cops

Corrupt cops. Perjury falsely accused me of being crazy. Inject crazy drugs by force bullying. My flat the phone cut off, banned from being re connected. My phone internet is in credit.  My computer sabotaged so I can't access Internet, my research, files indexes data. Washing machine sabotaged so I have to wash my clothes by hand in a bucket or wear dirty clothes. They want to put a gate they have a key to on my flat. So I'm just a slave, prisoner and torture victim of these Nazi sadistic corrupt cops. My life and research is violated. I am not crazy. That may allow them to get away with crimes they may otherwise be unable to get away with. Complaints to police complaints and hospital board get nowhere. I want my basic human rights back. I want these corrupt cops off my back. I've been qualified as a journalist since 1990. I was asking to be a candidate in the Internet party just before they arrested me without charge and detained me without charge. They have looted me of years and years of my writing and research before trafficking me across town to here. An area I don't know. My mail deliveries are sabotaged too. No freedom, no human rights, no justice. -- Sonya Fay McKenzie. Christchurch new Zealand. Where terrorists are falsely accused of being normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sudan research

Maybe allowed to go home

New Zealand 2005 clues