Sadistic hate crimes

Nazis without a party.

The perjury police. I was calling for far right Nazi extremists to be banned from NZ government jobs. They got revenge on me.  They used fraud Yahoo email addresses, fraud Fakebook and Twitter to rip me out of my home and ban me from getting another home, traffic me around from motel to motel. Looted me of years and years of qualified writing and research work, violently looted. They are the perjury police, compulsive liars, they lie to courts and judges, arrest innocent people for political reasons, without charge. Try and discredit them and their work. No way, no more. I was also calling for a new wing of the high security jail to be for NZ war criminals. Nazis without a party.

Will they become  a branch of the Australian Nazi party and try to get votes in NZ, at the same time as looting journalists of years and years of writing and research. Try and prevent them becoming candidates of the Internet party. Forced association marriage is illegal. Rape slavery is also illegal. Just some of the sadistic crimes they do. The extreme pain I am experiencing now is, preventable pain, deliberately caused directly by them and their sadistic hate crimes.

 My keyboard has been sabotaged by them too. They are obviously trying to prevent me getting a new keyboard delivered. They should be in the high security jail for NZ war criminals, not running around with government jobs, arresting people without charge for political reasons. I dont like their politics either. Nazis without a party. Extremist sadistic hate crimes they do. Mike Chron, Milton Weir and their nameless mates and  pink/army gear pawns. The extreme pain im experiencing now is just another pathetic excuse to do more crimes against me and is torture. Directly caused by them. Nameless Nazis in Christchurch NZ. Friends with gym memberships and guns. The problem here is far more widespread than the government would admit.

 Intimidated by false complaints into not introducing laws against hate crimes. NZ is way behind the rest of the world with these laws. They are not above the law. They will never get away with these crimes. Im not crazy and neither is my writing and research work. Im not fooled. Im still calling for these creeps to be banted from government jobs and a wing of the high security jail for NZ war criminals. This extreme pain is torture and they can get charged with this too. How much clout do the police complaints authority have? Nazi perjury police, political looters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe allowed to go home

Sudan research