Maybe allowed to go home

Possibly allowed to go home today.  Trying to confirm this. My lease runs for another month. No landline at my home. I hope my computer has not been obliterated. My WiFi is paid for. Communication cut offs are not the way to solve problems.

Christchurch New Zealand. I'm looking for a new home here. A new lease for a year in Christchurch. Trying to lay Perjury, fraud and looting charges against my worst enemies. Nazi, extremist, far right cops. First time in a month, maybe allowed to view my personal possessions. Good. More threats to loot what I have here now. Illegal.

I'm not a slave. I'm not anyone's property. Slavery is illegal in NZ. I don't want to be a Nazi. Forget it. I don't want to wear pink either. Lead Nazis down garden path, keep in dark. Not above NZ law. Join the Yankees and go fly a kite.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't recognise you as a human being. We are Nazis. You don't qualify for human rights. We are Nazis. That's the issue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sudan research